Have you ever wished you could have a huge supply of training course plans at your fingertips just waiting to be delivered? No research? No designing? No planning? Well, if so, MTL 1daycourseplans from ManageTrainLearn, is the product you’ve been waiting for.
MTL 1daycourseplans comes from the Internet e-learning company ManageTrainLearn and, as their name implies, it’s designed for anyone who is a manager, trainer or learner.
It’s also a remarkable product for 3 simple reasons.
1. It’s Huge. If you purchased all the course plans on MTL 1daycourseplans, you’d end up with over 100 separate programmes. That’s more than enough for 3 months’ continuous training every day of the week and every hour of the day. Of course, unless you’re planning to open up your own training business, you may not want to do that, which is why you can just select the course plans that you do need in sets of 5.
All ManageTrainLearn programmes are arranged around 20 skill themes that they regard as the key skills for success in the 21st century. They include Appraisal, Facilitation, Change Management, Influencing and Negotiating Skills, and Personality Types. Just pick the course plans you want.
Incidentally, even though MTL 1daycourseplans with its 100 plus course plans is a big resource, it takes no more than a handful of megabytes on your computer. When you think of the savings you make over the paper equivalent, the cost of this product is worth it just for the saving in stress alone!
2. It’s Easy. The clever thing about all ManageTrainLearn products is that they are easy to purchase, easy to download, and easy to use. Being one of the foremost e-learning companies around, everything you need to know about MTL products is on their website.
The big plus, however, that makes the decision to purchase a safe bet, is that you can download trial versions of all MTL products, including MTL 1daycourseplans, and test them out on your computer for as long as you like. And since all MTL products are guaranteed, you really don’t have any reason not to try them out whatever your thoughts about e-learning.
The other great thing about MTL 1daycourseplans, as with all other MTL products, is that there’s no waiting to get your courses. From purchase to use is just a matter of minutes, depending on your Internet connection. Isn’t this what the Internet was invented for?
3. It Delivers. Of course, none of us buys any product just for the technology. So, the real question with MTL 1daycourseplans is: does it deliver? Well, the answer has to be a resounding Yes on all fronts.
As an example, take a look at the Leadership Skills set of plans. First of all, for the great value price of just £67.00 (or $), you get the following 5 plans:
1. Leadership Styles
2. The Qualities of Leadership
3. Building People
4. Managing or Leading?
5. The Credibility of Leaders
The average number of screen pages in each of these plans is between 80 and 100, which if you’re new to the themes is enough to hold your hand through any programme. The day’s plan is neatly divided into 6 sessions, 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Nothing is left to chance. You get a detailed introductory session, group session, and end-of-day review session, and 3 highly detailed theme sessions with topics, exercises, quizzes, and projects galore. In short, if you want to run a week’s worth of outstanding training on Leadership Skills, and don’t have all the resources yourself, buy this set and you’ll have more than enough to get the results you want.
There are many other goodies in MTL 1daycourseplans that make using it a real delight: a lovely colourful interface; easy intuitive navigation; an edit function to add your own notes; a print function to create your own handouts; and a bonus Certificate Maker that lets you create course certificates for each of your trainees.
MTL 1daycourseplans is a winner on all fronts. It’s exactly the kind of product that gives the Internet a good name. Buy it and you’ll be using it, and loving it, for years to come.